Everything Is Coming Up Flowers Challenge!

I guess I took a bit of a blog break there! I've been out playing in my *real* flowers and enjoying my favorite season of the year! I have been creating cards though.....so I'll be posting them soon.
It is Cindy's challenge this week at Embellish-Online.com....and her challenge is to use flowers!
I made this card for my brother & sister-in-law who are celebrating an anniversary this weekend!

Card base is SU!'s Sahara Sand. Designer paper is from BasicGrey's Granola Collection. I re-purposed my Prima Marketing flower packaging....am I *green* or what?! I was tickled that I was able to leave the lovebirds peeking out since it's an anniversary card and all! I used BasicGrey's chipboard for their initials, and left it *naked* since it matched the packaging and cardstock perfectly. Glittered designer paper is from Prima, as are the collage flowers. Vintage ribbon, mini brads, pinwheels from Paper Wishes and the stamp from Penny Black finish off the card.

We would love to have you join us with your flower card ideas. If you do, you can read all about the challenge HERE. ~michelle~

Comments

Becky said…
This is gorgeous..And this is my time of the year, love sunshine, blue sky's and warm weather.
Jacqueline said…
So pretty! Love your colour choice here!!
Beautiful! I'm sure they'll love it. :)
Jennifer Talley said…
This is so pretty! Love the colors!
Michelle said…
this is a lovely card....love your colors..its wonderful! TFS!
Kim said…
Your gardening must have been truly inspiring to come up with such a wonderful card. Just beautiful!
Michelle, this has to be one of the most beautiful card you've made yet! I love all the work and details.
Kim said…
Michelle what a beauty! A super anniversary card....very pretty!!!! Way to be green girlfriend! LOL! Can't wait to come and visit you...now to just look at my schedule and pick a date! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs~ Kim
L.A. said…
Just checking in to say Happy Memorial Day!
Catherine said…
Gorgeous! Love the flowers and ribbon, and really love the brads on the chipboard letters! Totally scrumptious!
Savitri said…
This is just divinely beautiful!!! LOVE the whole design. Very chic!!
Crissy said…
Absolutely gorgeous!

Popular Posts