Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome!

This is such a cheery little card that uses the new designer papers released by America Craft. This features butterflies that I cut from Flitter. The tree is cut from a sheet of Pop designer paper from the Backyard Collection.

The houses are from Midge Gathermore designer paper from the Craft Fair Collection.
I love that these papers have coordinating colors on the back...makes for a quick and easy, perfectly coordinated card!

The image is a Kolette Hall image designed for Studio G...a $1 Michael's stamp that is so similar in style I just had to ink it up!

The Embellish-Online Design Team has been announced for June-December of 2009, and I'm very excited to be a part of the team for another term! I look forward to sharing my projects with you here! If you've never been, click on the logo on my sidebar....use the code GLITTER to save 20% off of your entire order, including the discounted items! There are many items that have deep discounts, and discounts on top of discounts is my kind of shopping!! Have Fun!!

6 comments:

Suzy said...

So fun and happy!
Suzy

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Cute card Michelle!

Christine said...

What an awesome card. I love that American Crafts paper. I love the "scene" you made. I am so excited to be joining the EI team. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
xoxo, Christine

Michelle said...

great card and wonderful images!
TFS!

BananaStamper said...

What a fabulous card - love it!

Shanna

Cr8ive ME said...

what a cheerful card.

hugs.

M.E.