Summer Days....

Well, hello there! I've been on summer vacation...and though I had planned to post some cards....I ended up simply taking a break! It's seldom that I don't stamp for a whole week....so I'm anxious to get back at it and hopefully I'll find my mojo as I attack the laundry piles!

This card features a Stampin' Up image that sums up where we were....a week at a cabin on a lake in Wisconsin's beautiful northwoods! The image is colored with Twinkling H20's and Copic markers. I used the deckled rectangle Nestibilities to frame the image. Cardstocks are Night of Navy and River Rock by SU! I stamped SU!'s Sanded background in Night of Navy ink and added a bit of faux stitcing and distressing. The ribbon is navy and is wired so it holds it's shape!

Comments

Claireabelle said…
This is just lovely
x
Sande said…
Michelle

This is simply gorgeous!
Jane said…
Love this card, especially the distressing around the edges.
Kim said…
Gorgeous work!!! Laundry huh? That's what I did ALL DAY today...gotta love being stuck at the in-laws all day! lol!
Hugs~ Kim
Danderella said…
Wow! What a beautiful card. Simple, yet exquisite!
Catherine said…
Love the distress look on this card! It's so nice to see a summer card that isn't beachy. This reminds me of Northern MI on the lake. *sigh* Great card!
Michelle said…
michelle.. HI! i am browsing your blog catching up on a few days worth of posts... your cards are absolutely beautiful! wow... you have been busy...and everything youve created is beautiful! TFS!
michelle

Popular Posts