Autumn Wishes

Here is a clean and simple card featuring a pumpkin image from Whipper Snapper Designs. I colored it with Copic Markers and finished the image with a touch of doodling to frame it. Autumn Wishes is by Endless Creations. Brad buddies are by Paper Wishes. I used the Houndstooth Cuttlebug embossing foldr to add a feeling of warmth. I wrapped the ric rac in an *x* around the card, taping the tails on the back. Then I took another piece, tied it in the center and wrapped the tails to the back of the card.

Copics used: B93, B41, B97, E25, E57, E29, Y17, YR16, YR68, YG91, YG95, G99.
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

I love the patches. Very country.
Unknown said…
Oh very nice, the bright colors with the beige and black, very nice!
Darla said…
I love the use of the Copic Markers. The more I see you use them, the more I want a set for me-self :)
Darla said…
I love how the Copic markers can really bring an image a live. Of course you are an expert with them for sure. The more I see them used, the more I want a set for me-self :) Great Job - darla

Popular Posts