Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all with Designed2Delight!

Just loving this image from Faith at Designed2Delight. This image is in the Scarecrow Teddy set which is chuck full of fun fall images!

I colored this image with Copic markers and then framed it using the Nestabilities Labels Five dies. I used some Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Distress Inks to age it a little. Flowers are by prima and flourishes are by Creatables. The straw ribbon stuff has been in my stash for probably 15 years....but I don't toss much....and remembered I had it and thought it fit the feel of this card.
Hope you're having a fabulous fall!! I'm almost done raking...and have the blisters to prove it!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

What an adorable fall card!! I spent some time browsing around and you do beautiful work!! I just love it!
Hugs~
Dana