Two Paper Embroidery Cards


I've been on a roll over the weekend...lots of cards to share this week! These are a few that I did using Paper Embroidery and DMC metallic floss. The patterns are from a book by Design Originals on Paper Embroidery. The stitches are long, and they really don't take long to stitch up!

For the first one I layered my star over a Martha Stewart punched panel. The designer paper is from Paper Pizazz and has been around here for YEARS! ...'bout time I pulled it out of the drawer and used it! I really like it in this application.

This is a gate fold card, the star panel is attached on the left and the Peaceful Wishes sentiment (SU!) is attached on the right.

This image I stitched on a panel that had been embossed with the Cuttlebug Holly embossing folder. Designer paper is BasicGrey and sentiment is from the Ornamental Holiday set from The Rubber Cafe. I kept the card design simple so the focus could be the stitching!

Comments

Lola said…
What absolutely beautiful cards! I would have trouble giving these away. Very unique.
Nancy said…
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Popular Posts