Summertime With The Rubber Cafe

This is my second post today...if you are here to CropStop Hop...scroll down here.


It's almost summertime and we're celebrating at The Rubber Cafe!  Our challenge this week is to make a card that reflects summer!

I chose to go with images from the Asian Floral set.  I stamped the floral image on the cardstock in coordinating ink and then accented it with a coordinating Copic marker. 

I colored and fussy cut one of the flower images as well as the dragonflies.  The dragonflies are accented with Spica Glitter Pens and shown below.
I kept my card clean and simple which is what this set seems to me.  I hope it makes you think of summertime! 

Please join us for our challenge....check out the rules and the prize information on the Rubber Cafe Blog.

Comments

Lovely card Michelle - love the way you used the stamp for the back ground and the feature.
Blessings
Maxine
Stef H said…
this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

do check me out, my store
Katie said…
Such a lovely card. The little pops of color are just wonderful.
Becky said…
This is stunning.. Beautiful colors and love how you did the background.
wow! so elegant and gorgeous!
Rebekah said…
Beautiful! Love the elegant simplicity of it!

Popular Posts