Magical Birthday!

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
Here is a little card for the Harry Potter buffs in your life.  I think the Abracadabra image from Designed2Delight is adorable!  I paired it up with some halloween papers and ribbon from American Crafts. 

I typed up the birthday sentiment in a fun font and layered it over a Spellbinders Ironworks Die.
The images is colored with Copic Markers.

One of my followers advised me this fits the Southern Girls Challenge this week...so be sure to check out this new to me challenge blog!

Comments

Cute card, Michelle - did you know that this would be eligible for the Southern Girls Challenge this week - theme of magical and mystical?
Blessings
Maxine
Gail S. said…
Very nice! I like the idea of using the Halloween paper and ribbon - clever!
cool birthday card for a boy!
Kazza said…
Fabulous card to enter for our Magic and mystery challenge. Love that image! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.
Faith S. said…
Love this!! So perfect for a boy, and the colors are perfect!

Popular Posts