Altered Notebook

Happy Saturday!  Sorry I've been quiet this week on the blog....we're in the midst of some village-wide rummage sales...and so my time has been divided!  It felt good to sit down tonight though, and play a bit in the studio!

Exciting news to share with you!  iCopic is changing it's name to MarkerPop!  You can read about what this change will bring to your shopping experience HERE!

For my first MarkerPop project, I altered a Composition Notebook.


I covered the notebook with papers from the Lily Bee Design Head Over Heels Collection.  I added a touch of May Arts Velvet and Lace ribbon, some Prima Marketing Pearls and Wood Buttons from Prima as well.

Sweet Magnolia Tilda With Daisy is colored with the following Copic markers:  G46, G43, E21, E02, T4, T2, E59, E57, YR16, YR15, BG15, BG10.

Comments

it turned out awesome, love the clors and the coloring!!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
Lovely altered Journal! Love all the layers! ;o)

Popular Posts