To Find The Beautiful...

Happy Monday!  Today's card features some Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps' Clearly Beautiful sets:
Flowers and Mini-Butterflies.  I also used the Flowers die and the Mini-Butterflies die.

The B is a Sizzix Bigz Alphabet that I ran through a Sizzix embossing folder.  I kept my card simple, layering it on a piece of subtle designer paper (JoAnn's), which I embellished with a white Signo Gel Pen. 

Be sure to stop by the Prickley Pear Blog to check out what the other girls have been up to!
Make it a GREAT day!

Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
This is so pretty, Michelle! Love the big embossed B with the sentiment, and the flowers and butterfly are adorable!
Unknown said…
This is sooo pretty! ;o)
TesaB said…
It's gorgeous, Michelle!!!
Jenny Gropp said…
This is lovely with the big embossed B with the floral details!

Popular Posts