One Crazy Monday....

 It's still Monday for a few hours!  GASP!  It's been a busy week around here with Swimming Lessons, Piano Lessons, Birthday/Pool Parties and some CHA design work!

Today I'm sharing a card for One Crazy Stamper using an Inky Antics HoneyPop set.  This set is called Turtle and has some fun images and sayings in it. 

These sets work with the HoneyComb Paper Pads to create a fun 3D surprise on the inside of your card.

For the front of my card, I used my new Fabulous Flowers stamp set with Inky antics to create the grass and the rosette flower.  These are super simple to use and create quite the fun flat embellishments for your card.

I colored these images with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  I used papers from the My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Collections.

I layered Mr. Turtle here on a Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page panel.  

Comments

Fabulous fun card Michelle :-).
Blessings
Maxine
love it! I am always needing inspiration about how to do the insides.
Amy Johnson said…
Such a cute and creative card! Love the inside!
Unknown said…
Super CUTE! Love the inside! ;o)

Popular Posts