You Color My World

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration! 
This card is for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I decided to think outside the box a bit and create a flower with one of the heart stamps in the Clearly Beautiful Hearts 2 set. 

I stamped one heart in each of the following Tim Holtz Distress Inks and then glittered the centers with a coordinating You're So Fine Glitter.

Spiced Marmalade Ink - Copper Glitter
Fired Brick Ink - Patriot Red Glitter
Dusty Concord Ink - Purple Rocks Glitter
Stormy Sky Ink - Hanukkah Blue Glitter
Peeled Paint Ink - Limeade Green Glitter
Scattered Straw Ink - Gold Medal Glitter.

I stamped the border image from the Clearly Beautiful Scalloped Oval set with the Scrap Happy Glue.  Next, I let it dry and then I glittered it with the Diamond Clear Cool Highlight Glitter.  Buff the glitter to bring out the shimmer and then I embellished the border with Candi Dots. 

Be sure to stop over on the Prickley Pear Blog...see what the other girls are up to! 

Comments

TesaB said…
WOW! Michelle!!! What an awesome card! White, embossing and loads of glitter - love it all!!!!
Love this Michelle - the colours are fabulous and the flower construction ingenious.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Lovely flower you created there with the hearts! ;o)

Popular Posts