Monday, December 3, 2012

Prickley Pear Holiday Cards!

It's Monday and time for some Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps card inspiration!

Today I am featuring the Ornaments 2 Clearly Beautiful Stamp Set.

For my first card I stamped the images onto acetate with Black Stazon Ink.  I fussy cut the ornaments and then glittered the backside with You're So Fine Hanukkah Blue Glitter.  I layered them over a Memory Box Elegant Scrollwork die and a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I added some Candi Dot embellishments and a Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch.   My final touch was the Twas The Night sentiment.

My second card features the same ornament set and the coordinating Ornament die.  For this card I colored the image with Copic markers added some Prima flowers, glitter dots and hand-dyed seam binding.

Be sure to check out the rest of the team's holiday inspiration on the Prickley Pear Blog!

3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

cards are so beautiful, love them !!!
Paula

MaxineD said...

Fabulous cards Michelle - love the blue and white card in particular!
Blessings
Maxine

Ruza Rebel said...

These are gorgeous!!! Love the blue/white card! ;)