Saturday, March 23, 2013

BlueBell Bunny Bundle!

  mp 3.22.13.4 

Happy Weekend! Michelle here with an *Anything But A Card* post for MarkerPop.

Today I did a bit of recycling and used a linen bag that some pretty soap came in to create a little goodie bag for a birthday treat. My project is a simple belly band to decorate the bag. mp 3.22.13.1 

Supplies used in this project:
mp 3.22.13.2 
I used the Art Anthology gel paint with my finger and I rubbed it over my birthday banner. I found that it allowed me to sculpt waves into my banner and it dried nice and firm. The ribbon is sandwiched between my designer paper and the mat base. A bit of faux stitching and distressing makes it look right at home! mp 3.22.13.3 

I added some Washi Tape *candles* and added a few enamel dots for a whimiscal *flame!* Hope this sweet little project put a touch of Spring in your day! Do you gussy up your gifts?! The little touches are such fun! 

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

oh my goodness! This is absolutely darling! Love everything about it. Someone is going to be a happy birthday recipient!

chillin with Quillin said...

sooo cute,love it, whoever recieves this will be very happy!!!
Paula

MaxineD said...

Awww Michelle this is gorgeous - love how you added the ribbon and the 'plaque'. The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured.
Blessings
Maxine