Happy Weekend! Michelle here with an *Anything But A Card* post for MarkerPop.
Today I did a bit of recycling and used a linen bag that some pretty soap came in to create a little goodie bag for a birthday treat. My project is a simple belly band to decorate the bag.
Supplies used in this project:
- Copic Markers
- Art Anthology Sorbet Dimensional Gel Paint
- Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distress Ink
- My Mind's Eye's Collectable Unforgettable Collection
- Penny Johnson's Blue Bell Bunny PEN113
- My Mind's Eye's Sweetest Thing Lavender Reasons Why Enamel Dots
- Washi Tapes
- Wild Rose Studio's Bunny With Cake CL294 (sentiment)
- Magnolia's Chicken Wire
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
I used the Art Anthology gel paint with my finger and I rubbed it over my birthday banner. I found that it allowed me to sculpt waves into my banner and it dried nice and firm. The ribbon is sandwiched between my designer paper and the mat base. A bit of faux stitching and distressing makes it look right at home!