Tooth Fairy Tin!

It's my day to post other than stamping for MarkerPop....but since I basically only share my stamping life on my blog...you will get a cute little tooth fairy tin to look at!  My daughter is at the stage of losing her teeth!

This is an altoid sized tin which I left silver. I embellished the tin with a bit of ribbon and gems.  The papers are from a Basic Grey pad and the image is an older Bella which I colored with Copic markers. There are some darling Mo Manning images in the store that would work in her place. I added some glitter for a fun fairy dust touch.

This tin could be a tooth fairy tin....or just a little trinket tin for a little girl. There is also a loop at the top, so it could be hung. Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
Your inspiration is definately blooming - it's so pretty and nicely done!
Alhambra Club said…
this is adoarble, way to go for your first altered tin, it is fabulous.
Catherine said…
So super cute! I love all the details and the bella is so spunky! Great job!!!!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Michelle . . . this is FANTASTIC! WOW! Every little detail is just perfect!
Lorraine said…
love this bella image. great job on the tin!
Jody said…
This is darling! I love the glittered wings!
Maureen said…
this is just way too cute! love the tin!
Maureen
SCS tinkers_bell
Lizette said…
Wow ! Your first altered tin? You did a great job, it's beautiful !
Dianne said…
This is too adorable!!! I love the gems around the rim and the other bling you added.

Popular Posts