Where In The World Have I Been?!

mp2 
We've just returned from vacation, and asked last week on the MarkerPop blog, Where in the world am I?! photo (2) 
Where we ate lunch one day...
 photo 
Figured it out yet?! 
 photo (3) 
 This might help you out!! 

v1 
 Here is where I was on my birthday!
 v2
We headed down to the Tennessee Smoky Mountains, where we stayed in a cabin high up on the side of a mountain!  We checked out Cades Cove and the Roaring Forks Auto Tour which showed our kids the lowly cabins and hard lives the mountain folk had hundreds of years ago. We visited a Ripleys Aquarium in Gatlinburg TN which was really fun!
 v3 

Then, on my birthday, we took a drive to Ashville, NC where we toured the Biltmore House and Gardens. It is hard to believe that this house was built during the same time period! No photos allowed inside, but we toured 40+ rooms....and there were far more!


v4
 The flowers are so beautiful...I totally enjoyed the brief rainshower that freshened everything up and cleared out the gardens! ;) So, THAT was where I was! Came home sick and still am... Urg!
mp 7.5.13 
I made a little belly band for a clear box that would be perfect to tuck a gift card into... I also decorated a paper clip that could be tucked in there, to be used as a bookmark or some such thing! I used the Avery Elle Petals and Stems set and the coordinating dies. I used some Colorbox Chalk Inks to color my images.    

Comments

What a wonderful holiday - and what contrasts in buildings!!
Love your wee belly band and clip.
Hope you recover soon Michelle
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts