Prickley Pear Monday....Baby Card!

It's Prickley Pear Monday, and today I have a baby card for you!  I went with a monochromatic theme with soft peach and cream tones.  For my sentiment I stamped on washi tape and then embellished it with some Candi dots.  Other touches are faux stitching with white gel pen and gel pen accents on the die cuts. 

Be sure to pop on over to the Prickley Pear blog today...it's our first glimpse of the new design team's projects!  So fun!

Supplies: D037 Leaf Set Die, CLR037 Fall Leaves Clear Set, GG0185 Sleepy Time Baby, DD0202 Congratulations 2, CLR015A Blobby Flowers 2, D015 Blobby Flowers Die,

Comments

brenda said…
Nice to be working with you into another term Michelle and you have made a lovely card to start it off.

B x
Maureen R said…
Very pretty card Michelle, I love the color choice.
Hugs
stampingbowd said…
Awww! So sweet!!!! I love the distressed circle and sweet flower embellishement!
Rene' said…
Your card is beautiful Michelle. I'm lucky to be on a team with such talent!
Janeen said…
so sweet and vintage
Unknown said…
Hey Michelle, You are one fabulous designer of cards guru!!! Just love your style. So happy to be on this team!!

Popular Posts