Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thanks From The Bottom of My Heart!


Two more cards using Zentangle patterns...this time in the shape of hearts.  I am seeing all sorts of stencils and shapes that I can tangle in!  This one features sayings from From The Heart Stamps' sets.
Here are some new patterns in the same heart I did in my last Zentangle-inspired post. 

I am working on a Zentangle-inspired workshop for The Stamp Shoppe in Schofield, WI, so if you are local and would like to explore this fun stuff, keep your eye peeled for more details!

4 comments:

Maxine D said...

These are rally eye-catching cards Michelle - I may just have to cut out a heart and try this!! Pity I am not local :-)
Blessings
Maxine

WhiteRacoon said...

Love your tangles! Very catchy! Stylish and elegant!

~Heidi~ said...

I do like these heart Zen-tangle cards. Matches so well with the "Heart"felt thanks sentiment.

Barbara Thompson said...

Love these Zentangles!