All-Occasion Card Trio

I've been on a mission to stock up on cards for various occasions, it's nice to be able to grab a card and mail it when needed!

This first card uses some fabulous designer paper that looks all distressed and worn.  I added the light house image from From The Heart Stamps and some Candi Dots as my only embellishment.  Image is colored with Copic Markers.
This image is one from Stampin' Up that has been in my stash for a while.  Today I ran across the perfect MME designer paper, added a touch of seam binding and some Candi Dots and I was set.
This final card is a simple one using images from Stampin' Up that is classic and simple.  A touch of distressing is the perfect touch.  The image and cardstocks are Navy Blue, not black as the photo suggests.  I liked the less harsh color.


Comments

Lovely cards Michelle - I really love the lighthouse one! All of them are basically simple in design and construction, but so striking.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts