Friday, September 26, 2014

Let's Catch Up Soon Card Trio

Another day playing with Inky Antics images yields another batch of variety cards to stick in my stash.   This little fella is just adorable.  I fussy cut him and used Darcie's papers to jazz up my card.
This card uses a touch of paper embroidery on the coffee cup as well as white gel pen.  I left the snowflakes on the coffee pot as they were.  Isn't that Darcie's paper just perfection with the swirly images going on?
Finally these little birds found a home on some Heidi Grace paper in my stash.  This just says sunshine to me. 

Hope you have a happy day!

1 comment:

Maxine D said...

loving all these cards Michelle - the top one is gorgeous, and the blue one so cute with the mouse hiding behind the cup. Those birds remind me that it is spring here :-)
Blessings
Maxine