Bon Appetite - A Meal In A Pocket!


Howdy!  Here is a fun little project I whipped up for you today using The Rubber Cafe's Now We're Cookin Creative Cafe Kit.


I started out by making a card with various papers in the kit.  I stamped and colored the image with Copic Markers:  B01, BG10, R02, G40.  I fussy cut the apron and the sentiments and popped them up on foam tape. 

To create my recipe pocket I taped the top and bottom edges shut with Scor Tape. 

To create my recipe cards I stamped the recipe images from the Stamping Utensils Add-On Kit.
I matted the recipe cards on coordinating paper and embellished them each with a spice that was found in the recipe.  How fun was that?

So, you can create a little meal idea with several simple recipes to tuck into the pockt.  How cute would this be in a basket with some spices and unperishable ingredients for a shower or housewarming gift? 

Thanks for popping by today! 

Supplies:
Stamps, Papers: Now We're Cookin Creative Cafe Kit.
Stamps:  Stamping Utensils Add On Kit
Embellishments: Chips Candi Dots
Markers: Copic
Adhesive:  Kool Tak Foam Tape, Scor-Tape

Comments

What a great idea Michelle, and I love the way you presented the cards inside the card Michelle.
Blessings
Maxine
stampingbowd said…
Oh how fun!!! I love the banners in the design! Gorgeous apron!!!! Great pocket card! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Popular Posts