What's Cookin' Good Lookin?

I am so excited to share this week's card using The Rubber Cafe's Now We're Cookin' Creative Cafe Kit!

Did you see what I did?  I combined the skirt sticker included in the kit with the girl image from the stamp set!  How stinkin' cute is that?   I placed the sticker on a piece of acetate that I rescued from the trash and then applied Scrap Happy Sheer Glue to the back of the acetate with the Tiny Detailer Kit.  I used You're So Fine Glitters in Copper, Limeade Green and Canadian Blue.

I colored the rest of my image with Copic Markers and used various papers in the kit to finish my card.

My little lady and the circle element are popped up on Kool Tak foam.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my project!

Supplies:
Stamps, Papers, Stickers:   Now We're Cookin' Creative Cafe Kit 
Scrap Happy Sheer Glue
Tiny Detailer Kit 
You're So Fine Glitters in Copper, Limeade Green and Canadian Blue
 Kool Tak Foam Tape


Comments

Stunning Michelle - a gorgeous composite image, and I love the colours you have used.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts