Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!  I have a few cards today with images that have been lingering on my desk for a bit.  I had fun popping them together last night! 

The first card uses an image I think might be Great Impressions?  It has been stamped for many moons on acetate.  I finally took the time to glitter it last night.  I fussy cut the gift boxes and popped them up on foam tape for dimension.   Sentiment is computer generated.
 Oh, and another one of these using the fun Stampendous sentiment.  Every one looks a bit different with the collaged backgrounds!
This card picked up a Stamping Bella image that has been colored in Copic Markers and then cut out, a leftover felt element that has been here for a while waiting for a perfect home...and a freebie sentiment tag that I turned into a banner. 

Hope your week if off to a great start!

Comments

Fun cards Michelle - love the second one with the large sentiment in particular
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts