Bendi Card

This is a Bendi Card....a new one for me!  I used the tutorial on Splitcoaststampers. 

I do not have rectangle dies, so I used a Rectangle Die cut card from The Paper Cut and an old SU! tool that you can trace a shape with a little metal disk.  I used the 1/8 inch disk to make a slightly smaller aperture on a piece of glossy card stock. 

The flowers across the front are from a Martha Stewart Around the Page punch that I trimmed to fit.  The sun is from Our Craft Lounge.  The Duck is from Darcies and is colored with Copic markers and is attached to the inside of the card

Have you ever tried this sort of card?  Definitely out of my comfort zone, and it will take a small box to mail without crushing, but it was fun to make! 

Comments

Fun card Michelle, and I love the details - I hesitate to make cards that can't be mailed flat or given by hand, so I have yet to make a Bendi card.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts