Mushroom Lane Library

This image from Riley and Company tugged at my heart and I just had to color it first!  I have loved to read since I was young...so many hours spent tucked away in a corner reading a book!  Just love the whimsical style of the Mushroom Lane collection! 

For this card I stamped and colored the image with Copic Markers.  I distressed the edges of the image for some fun dimension.  The background is actually a page out of an old dictionary that I bought at a rummage sale for just this purpose.  It was in rough shape and I have no less than 3 other old dictionaries that I bought for this purpose that I cannot use.  I love old dictionaries! 


Comments

Ah yes, the old dictionary/old book addiction... know the feeling!
this is a gorgeous card Michelle
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts