Faith, Love and Happiness

It's day two of the Prickley Pear release and I have some floral creations to share today!

This card features the Celtic Border stamp again..and again I partially covered up the shamrocks on this image...they show a bit but just look like leaves and blend into the design of the paper I chose.
I colored the Pot of Gold and Flowers image and fussy cut it, popping it onto the card with foam tape. I colored the Shamrock Swag as flowers and fussy cut it before popping it on the top of my card.  I shall just have to use that image again as a shamrock! There Is One Happiness is the perfect verse to finish up this card.
My second card features Faith from Riley and Co and the Shamrocks image.  I colored them up with Copic Markers and have framed them on a Polished Stone background that really makes the image pop!

You can check out all of the new release and specials at Prickley Pear. 

Comments

Oh Michelle these are beautiful - like you I love that Celtic trellis border.Both cards are so very pretty, and the sentiments wonderful
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts