Valentines and Easter Inspiration!

For today's Prickley Pear release post I am sharing some of the holiday images.  Happy Valentine's Day is colored with Copic markers.  I made it into a shaker card by using a polished stone frame.  I used clear microbeads and iridescent sequins for the shaker elements.   The birdcage was in my bin of bits and bobs....so very victorian and perfect for this ornate valentine!

My second card today features the Spring/Easter Banner set and die. I did a fun basket weave design with the banners to frame the Wishing You An Easter sentiment.

The sentiment is stamped and die cut with the Word Bubble Dies Square from Riley and Co.
I topped some Prima style flowers with Blobby Flower 2 flowers that I stamped on designer paper, die cut and accented with a white gel pen.

Here are some fabulous specials to check out on the Prickley Pear website!

Comments

Beautiful cards Michelle - love the valentines one - gloriously Victorian! The Easter one is soft and beautiful too - love how you made the background.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts