Vintage Tractor Card Trio

I was asked if I would take someone's stamps and make them some cards for ideas.  That is the most fun....I never know what I am going to get and it is such fun to match up embellishments and card techniques and styles.  The first image I got to play with was this vintage tractor from Personal Stamp Exchange.  For this card I used a background from Stampin Up, a saying from River City Rubber Works, some Idea-ology Star Brads and ribbon from my stash.  HINT:  Color a regular staple with a Copic marker to match your card.
This second card uses a page from a book that I distressed.  The metal embellishments are by All My Memories.
Finally, this card I sanded the embossed patterned paper for a fun vintage pop!

Comments

What great cards Michelle - you have made a stunning job with them
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts