Pink Shasta Daisy!


This card features the Shasta Daisy image from The Rubber Cafe. This is a gorgeous image that really makes the Copic Markers Shine! Select 3 or 4 coordinating hues and have fun with the flowers. I start with the darkest colors and go towards the lighter ones. I finish off by adding another touch of the darker colors as needed. I use 2 coordinating hues for the leaves.

I stamped the image on white cardstock and then cut it out with a detail scissors and craft knife. I framed the image with a Cuttlebugged Nestibility scrap. I used oval and scalloped oval Nestibility dies under my stamped image. SU! photo corner punches are dressed up with Martha Stewart butterfly punches in two sizes.

I love this image. I did it in oranges last time I used it....gardens are full of color though....so I'll be experimenting with my copic colors more!!

Copics used: R39, R37, R22, R21, YG67, YG23

Comments

Popular Posts