Teacups and Posies!!

Welcome to the SECOND "FRED SHE SAID" blog hop!!! If you just happened to drop by my blog and you are not aware of this wonderful event taking place, please go back to the "FRED SHE SAID" blog here and start your hop!

Please, we would love it if you commented on our posts. Here, at "Fred" we have been getting all FLOWERy to hasten the arrival of SPRING! Come see what PRETTIES we have in store for you :)

Also, along the way, you will see a special CODE WORD. Collect them all up! Once you reach the end of the blog hop (which will be the "Fred She Said" Challenge blog), follow the instructions to make your entry and your name will go in for a draw for a $20 Gift Certificate for the Fred She Said Store!

Here is my "Fred She Said" creation:



I'm loving this gorgeous tea cup full of pansies! I love pansies...can't grow them...but I love them just the same!! I colored these with Copic Markers RV10, R85, R39, E42, E50, YG17, YG67, YG05, YR23, Y11. I cut the image out and popped it up on foam tape. It is layered on an Embossing Arts Die Cut from ages ago...could it be *vintage?!* I ran it through Cuttlebug's Paisley Embossing Folder for some added texture. I finished the card by matting a Martha Stewart punched piece for my *table.* This would be perfect for a get well, thinking of you or birthday card for a tea-loving friend!

My special code word is: IN

Here is a list of the blog hoppers in case you lose your way:

FRED SHE SAID blog
Shelly
Michelle
Maria
Lora
Lisa F.
Julie S.
Judy A.
Darsie
Carol L.
Carol H.

FRED SHE SAID CHALLENGE BLOG

This blog hop will run from today, February 15th until February 22nd. On the 23rd, the winner will be announced on the "Fred She Said" blog.


Thank-you for taking the time to play along. Now, to continue the blog hop, please visit (next person's name on the list and their blog address).


When you are finished hopping, why not check out the pretty and new flowery things at the Fred She Said Store!

Comments

Jaspere said…
Love the border you used and you can't go wrong with pink can you?
Carolivy said…
Oh! I'm lovin' your pansies Michelle! Gorgeous!
Hugs
Carol
Anne said…
Love it! Pansies are my fav. Hugs x
Anne said…
So pretty, I love pansies :). Love the embossed background
This is a beautiful card! I love pansies and these are wonderful! TFS
Darsie Bruno said…
This is beautiful! It has such a vintage feel to it!
Country Mouse said…
Very pretty card!!! Love it!!!:)
Carol Hurlock said…
Michelle I love your take on the Teacup and Pansies. The embossing looks spectacular and I love your corners. Simply superb my friend.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Chocolate Crafts and Bears
Davi said…
So beautiful...love those pansys, texture and colors!
Sharon said…
What a beautiful card. loved the colors
Jennifer McGee said…
Love the teacup blooming with flowers. Great job.
Rhonda Miller said…
Oh I really love this image. Your card is great.
Wanda said…
What a beautiful card. I'm so in love with the daisy's... Thanks for sharing!
Debbie said…
These pansies are so pretty. Love the embossed background.
Julie said…
Lovely card Michelle, love the colour of the panseys!!
Catrick said…
Such an antique look to the card.
Sandy O said…
Awesome card. I really like how you punched the edges of the embossed layer.
Josephine said…
So pretty - and a lovely colour choice.
Sharon said…
This is my favourite new image! Great colouring.
Sharon
aka Celticrafter
Angie said…
The flowers are gorgeous! I also love how you did the embossed paper.
Deanne Clarke said…
Oh my! Very pretty!!!!
Georgia said…
Love all the details!
Mary Ski said…
Awesome color choices. I love them.
Unknown said…
What a wonderful job on the flowers!
Your Pansies and tea cup are beautiful.
Maria Matter said…
oh Michelle, this is beautiful! Your embossed bg really makes your pansies pop! even the punched border looks reminds me of a table doily! Excellent hun!
blessings, Maria
DQ said…
Love the card layout,and the colors
so very pretty! I love teacups! AND daisies! Ü
This is so pretty....and is a vintage card for sure....thank you for sharing...
Anonymous said…
GORGEOUS!!!
Kirsty said…
Great Pnsies I love your colouring xx
Pattyb said…
Oh, how gorgeous! I love teacups and pansies! Beautiful combination for a card!

Blessings, Pat
ScrappyFairy said…
I love this tea cup full of pansies, they are wonderful. Big hugs, Pia from Sweden
craftysue said…
Love your card the pansies look beautiful, love the tcup and lacey look.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card! I love pansies, too. Your coloring job is great and so is your card design.
Mary
Peta Elliott-Mills said…
Lovely card and the punched border is gorgeous. Love it.
Cheri said…
all I can say it WOW. I'll have to try that someday.
Joan M. said…
I love the gold/antique color for the background, cup and border. It really sets off the pink flowers.
Esme said…
Beautiful shading on the pansies - it's such a sweet image!
ooooooh! Your pansies card is a stunner! I love them in pink!

Popular Posts