Polka Doodles Challenge - Retro Anniversary


Tonight stamping did for me what I love it to do....took me away for a while to a happy place! I wasn't planning on stamping....I've not felt in the mood much today....but checking my email led to browsing...which led to finding a *new to me* challenge blog. Polka Doodles! The challenge this week was Modern/Retro Anniversary.


I have a pile of beautiful Fred, She Said Corner Roses cut out on my desk....and for some reason *retro* brought to mind BasicGrey's Nook & Pantry Collection. Today's mail brought me some vintage seam binding....I LOVE my new Martha Stewart punches....and all together this card came. I added Impression-Obsession's love sentiment and a few pearls. Thanks for the inspiration ladies....I enjoyed my evening with you!

Comments

Claireabelle said…
Fabulous card! beautiful xx
What a lovely card,and a gorgeous flower, thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx
beautiful! Love the lacy edge with this rose.
Tracy said…
Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Kerry said…
Lovely card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.
Tip Top said…
I do like this - the colours are just so right! Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge - hope to see you again next week!
Claire Phillips said…
Thanks for playing along in our Anniversary challenge at Polkadoodles! Great card - very striking! Cheers Claire x
Jenny said…
Beautiful! Such a wonderful collage...it all works so well on the Kraft card. Thanks for joining us at the Polka Doodles challenge this week.

Popular Posts