Designed 2 Delight and Double Delight Challenge

Oooh, love this freebie I got from Faith at Designed to Delight. It is the one you will receive if you follow the blog hop. Then be sure to enter your card in her challenge and you will receive next week's freebie by email! How fun is that?! I also entered this in the Double Delight challenge, which is to use make a tent card using the freebie image! Be sure to check out all of the awesome inspiration from the challenge participants!!

For my card, I colored my scallops with Copic B00. Then using a second image, I cut out the circle leaving a narrow border. I used Art Institute Glitters to color my wish and the circle border. I popped my glitter panel up on foam tape. Designer paper is by Pink Paislee and glitter dot is by Dress It Up! Thanks for the fun ladies!!!

Copics used: Y11, R81, E47, R85, YG95

Comments

Faith S. said…
Such a fun card! I LOVE all the glitter!!

Popular Posts