Designed 2 Delight Trio and Loyalty Program Info!!

I've been on a card-making binge this week....and it's time to catch up my blog! This card uses the Vino image from Designed2Delight, which I colored with Copic Markers and Spica Glitter Pens; B29 and Gold. I used a Door County WI wine bottle for my inspiration....thanks Pat for the inspiration!! The flower is done with R85, R81, RV69, E44. I cut out the flower and popped it up with glue dots for just a touch of dimension. The wine bottle I covered with Diamond Glaze so it looks like glass. I layered it on a panel punched with Martha Stewart punches. Ribbon was a RAK and the blue panel is a metallic coated paper from The Paper Cut in Appleton, WI.I was so excited to get to work with this adorable image from the Love a Latte set! I colored my image with Copic Markers. I kept my color-scheme simple. YG91 for the cup, E44 for the latte, E37 for the spices, E41 and E42 for the whipped cream! The hearts: R29, R59. I used a lovely scrap of designer paper, added faux stitching, SU! punches and Nestibilities to finish my card.

I had to make another popcorn chicken card!! Cluck is the adorable image that Faith gave out this week as a freebie on her progressive challenge. I colored my image with Copic markers E41, E42, E43, E44, R46, R59. I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen to distress the image panel. The designer paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety pad. The die was a RAK from debbiedee....I get around to using everything eventually! Hope you enjoyed my trio!

Now some fun news!! Faith is introducing Delightful Rewards LOYALTY POINTS!! :)

Each $1 purchased at www.designed2delight.com/ earns you $.10 to turn into a spend on your next order. Your customer account keeps track of your points for you--all you have to do is spend them. :) Be sure to check it out!!

Comments

Popular Posts