Designed 2 Delight Dragonfly Collage

Just love this little Dragonfly Collage image from Designed 2 Delight. I colored the image with Copic markers. I cut out a second dragonfly and colored him with Copic Markers. I coated his body with Diamond Glaze and his wings with Art Institute Glitter. I glue-dotted his body to the card and popped up the tips of his wings with foam tape. I also colored a second set of the flowers, cut them out and popped them up with only a glue dot....that gives them a touch of dimension...and I love that!

I added a touch of distressing around the image and popped up the dragonfly panel on foam tape. I used SU!'s Top Note Die which has been run through Cuttlebug's Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and then glittered the outer edge. Happy Birthday and the punches are also SU!

Comments

lovely! I love the glittered wings!
Love love love your card and your little dragonfly is ADORABLE!!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Gorgeous card- I missed the week prior to this, so did not get this image- you have really made a Gorgeous card!!!
Unknown said…
I LOVE the little dragon fly.. just adorable!!

jessica lynn

Popular Posts