I Love You THIS Much!


Happy Tuesday!! Natascha is our hostess for the Digital Tuesday Challenge and she created a fabulous sketch for us!
You may create anything you like, just be sure to use something digital on your project, this can be your image, sentiment, paper etc., and follow the sketch. You may rotate or flip it to fit your needs, as long as the given sketch is still recognizable.

Our sponsor this week is


Stamp Fairy







and the winner gets to choose 3 digistamps from their store. Be sure to check them out, so many cuties to choose from!!




For my card, I used a beautifully pre-colored image from a set called I Love You This Much! by Fred, She Said Designs. In my design, the image is digital, it is digitally colored, the sentiment is digital and the paper is a digital freebie called Pink and Mellow from Tracey-Lynn at Fred, She Said Designs!! All I did was add some fun glittery touches and it looks like the spendy glitter paper you can buy. My final touch was a few flowers and gems.

We hope you can join us for the challenge! Good Luck!

Comments

Anneke said…
Hi Michelle,
What a gorgeous card!! And your color work is really amazing :)
Hugs Anneke
Tracy said…
The glittery touches are perfect! I like the DP too. The flower cut outs look really neat.
Anne Marie Hile said…
Wow!! This is just gorgeous! I love all of the sparkly accents you used to accent the image. The sentiment banner looks awesome, too! :)
Maria Matter said…
Hi Michelle!
you did a gorgeous job with this sketch hun! love the colors & your coloring!
hugs & blessings
Rebekah said…
what a neat idea with the sentiment.
Jaspere said…
Wow! This is gorgeous....you rocked the sketch.
Rebekah said…
Check out my blog for a fun little award for you! Thanks for the inspiration found here, I aim to try this digi challenge either tonight or tomorrow!
Ellibelle said…
What a gorgeous card Michelle! Love the cute image, and the paper is so beautiful. I have it too, just wish my printer would print at a better quality.
This is adorable! I love your punched out flowers on the patterned paper! Cool idea!
Gail S. said…
Very cute (beautiful colors) and I love the image - she is soooo sweet :)
Cheryl said…
Gorgeous card! You colored her perfectly!
~Heidi~ said…
Cute card! See...you can make cutsy cards and you do a great job too!
Aleigh said…
Love this little girl!!! :)
Bunnyfreak said…
Love the message you choose.
bernietom47 said…
Gorgeous card! You colored her perfectly! Love the banner!
Blessings Bernie

Popular Posts