Lace Flower by The Rubber Cafe

This is one of TWO posts today...so check out the other one for more inspiration!
This weeks challenge was to make a shaped card...so I went with a sentimental heart card, perfect for a grandma, mother, sister or friend. 

For my background I stamped the Floral Swirl stamp tone on tone.  I then added some faux stitching, distressing and some tiny adhesive pearls to my panel.

For my flower, I attached some double-sided tape to some white cardstock, peeled off the liner and then covered the adhesive with You're So Fine Diamond MicroGlitter.  Next I stamped my Lace Flower with Memento ink on the glittered panel, colored it with Copic markers and fussy cut the flower.

I framed Miss You from the Fabulous Phrases set with the circle from the Card Labels set.

A touch of pearls, butterflies, faux stitching and butterflies finishes off my card. 

We hope you play along with our challenge this week and win the $10 Gift Certificate to The Rubber Cafe.

Comments

Michelle this is amazing - love it!! The way you have stamped over the glitter is absolutely stunning.
Blessings
Maxine
Becky said…
What a stunning heart! Gorgeous colors and details.
Gorgeous card, love all the details involved!!!
Paula
Creative Mayhem said…
This is stunning! So very pretty. Thanks for sharing!! I'm a new follower too!

Popular Posts