Scarecrow Tilda for iCopic

Happy Saturday!  It's time for an iCopic Saturday Spotlight!

I am sharing a card featuring the Magnolia Scarecrow Tilda image.  I used the following Copic Markers with Xpress-It cardstock to coordinate with my designer paper:
B0000 - Bee Wings
BG72, BG10 - Dress
E35, YR23, Y21 - Straw Hat
E21, E00, R02 - Skin Tones
E59, E57 - Hair
W7, YR23 - Bees
The designer paper I went with is the Wild Rose Studio Kalahari Dreams paper pack.  There are loads of new collections in the store, perfect papers for any occasion or season!

Finishing touches on my card include Vintage Lace, a pierced frame, linen thread and a bosher.
Happy Fall Y'all!

Comments

soo cute, love the coloring!!!
Gina Lindsay said…
Oh my this is gorgeous! I love the way you have colored this image. Wow.
A very cute and well coloured scarecrow.. love the lace you used!!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts