Prickley Pear Sketch - Winter!

Today's card is another take on the Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge.  You have until the 31st to enter your take on the sketch.  There is a fabulous prize being offered, so check out all of the details on the Prickley Pear Blog!

I chose to go with another of my favorite Prickley Pear images for this card; Winter's Glow.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and accented the snow with Art Institute's Pearl Ultrafine Glitter.  I stamped the image on a Spellbinders Beaded Oval Die which I distressed with Tim Holtz's Tumbled Glass distress Ink.

The white texutred paper is a coated shimmer paper with a touch of texture. 

Comments

This is fabulous - love all the details, and the way the red 'glows' against the other muted colours.
Blessings
Maxine
Becky said…
What a stunning Christmas card, beautiful image and beautiful coloring.
Elizabeth said…
Very pretty! Love the snowflakes and the pearls!
Unknown said…
This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love your "Winter's Glow" image, and how you colored it! ;o)

Popular Posts