Yummy Delights

This is one of two posts today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
This card features the new Yummy Delights Digital Papers Set by Bearly Mine Designs featuring Fred, She Said's Digital Images.  This set includes 29 papers around the fruity theme.

I printed my papers out in two different sizes on matte photo paper...this makes the inks very brilliant and beautiful.  I paired the papers up with the pre-colored Blue Jay and Raspberries image which I fussy cut and popped up on foam tape over a frame from the Spring Flowers Frame and Paper Pricking set which I also fussy cut.  

Delight in Life is from a Stampin' Up! set and the butterflies are fussy cut from some 6x6 designer papers.  My only embellishment is a piece of seam binding that matches perfectly!

Fred, She Said Designs is sponsoring a challenge on the Bearly Mine Designs blog today....so pop on over there to see more flowery inspiration!

Comments

Imke said…
Michelle, this is awesome ! Love the colors and the image. Wow and the matching paper. Just great.
Love this Michelle - the co-ordination of everything is fabulous.
Blessings
Maxine
wow gorgeous card, really love the coloring, and background on the card, the ribbon really adds a nice touch!!!
Paula
As.I.Do.Rodos. said…
Beautiful card hugs Ginny ♥
Gail S. said…
Ohhhhh! I love this card!! Worth the fussy cuts!
Unknown said…
WOW! That paper is gorgeous! Love the colors!
Gorgeous card! ;o)

Popular Posts