Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Holiday's Wreath

Ooooh, this was a fun card to make using a pile of Prickley Pear dies and stamps!

I used a Cheery Lynn die for my wreath base and just did it in a neutral brown color.  I used the new D040 Pine Branch Die which I used on a piece of designer paper.  I layered several up until I had a wreath effect.

Flowers are from the CLR031A Poinsettia 2 Holiday Stamp Set and D031 Poinsettia Leaf die. I cut the images from some blue designer paper and then stamped the poinsettias on them with a coordinating ink.  The hearts are actually some waste pieces from another Cheery Lynn die...they made fun contrasting flower centers!

I added a twine bow for a rustic touch! 

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the flowers and the colors.

Angie said...

So pretty!!!! Love the heart centers of your Poinsettias! Fabulous card!

Cathy said...

very pretty!

Janeen said...

love the colors and nice fringey dies.