MarkerPOP has opened a new site www.craftkin.com and here is a little bit about them:
This is a thin twine which I liked for this technique as it did not add a lot of bulk to my card. I did not find that the twine untwisted while I worked with it.
Here is how I did it:
1. Start with a cardstock circle and then trim a red-lined tape sheet circle the same size.
2. Attach the tape circle to the cardstock circle and punch a hole in the middle.
3. Feed your baker's twine through the center and then tape the tail to the back.
4. I added a glue dot to fill in the hole again.
5. You can see I started wrapping the twin around keeping it firm and smooth and I go.
6. When you get to the outside edge, just wrap the tail to the back and tape again.
7. Add your fun medallion to your project!