Twisted Twine Flowers


Today I've got Twisted Twine flowers to share with you for MarkerPOP!  I liked the boyish cards...but we need some girlish cards with these fun embellies as well!

The sentiment for this card comes from Wild Rose Studio's set Bella with Bouquet.
This card is another version featuring a sentiment that a got from the Some Odd Girl set Owl Days.

My TIP for TUESDAY is that sometimes it's OK to cut apart the sentiments in your sets if you would use them more in a different form. This is something I would have never considered at one time...but this sentiment originally said happy owl-days, and I'm not really sure what I would ever use that sentiment for.  I do know I don't mind wishing someone happy days though, so out the scissors came!

Dies:  Cheery Lynn Designs

Comments

Those flowers are stunning with the string centres Michelle.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts