Draw Me A Daydream Flashback Friday!

Happy Friday!  It's Flashback Friday for McMahon Five Designs and I have two cards for you featuring images from the Draw Me A Daydream line's Glad Grad set.    

For ease of use, I used the pre-colored image since I really like the black gown.  For the background I used red cardstock and then stamped a Stampers Anonymous image that talks about Dream, Discover and Destiny around for a random patterned paper effect.  

I fussy cut the image and then *stood* it on the sentiment that I matted in black.

For my second card I used the same image and sentiment.  I popped this one over a Cheery Lyn Designs die and then added a border to top and bottom of the card with Stampers Anonymous' J4-1539.  I love hand stitching, but the zigzag detailing of this image is perfect!

I placed some washi tape on white cardstock and then cut it to create the banners which I stapled to the card. 

Be sure you pop by the McMahon Five Designs blog today to see all of the other inspiration.

Comments

striking cards Michelle! Love the red and black combinations.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts