Necktie Banner!

Oh, I've been on a masculine kick....and it was time to do some more Necktie Banner cards.   This is a fun image from From The Heart Stamps.   I colored the image with Copic Markers:  E44, YG95, E08, B97.  Papers are from Prima's Moulin Rouge collection.  I used paper embroidery to embellish my card.  Foam dots pop up the bottoms of the ties for added dimension.

 
For my second card I used Copic Markers:  YR23, R29 and 110.  Papers are from the Simple Stories' Say Cheese collection. 

Comments

Vicki said…
These are too cute!!!
Fun cards Michelle - and a great way to use the images.
Blessings
Maxine
stampingbowd said…
Super duper cute cards!!! I just clicked the link and there is a kitty freebie! CUTE! I need to look into the site a bit more later! :)
Unknown said…
Awesome masculine cards!

Popular Posts