Snow Much Love - From The Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge 048!

This is one of two posts today, please scroll for more inspiration!
Welcome to From The Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge 050!  Be sure to pop on over to the From The Heart Stamps Blog to get all of the challenge and prize details!

Today's card features the Snow Much Love set which I colored with Copic Markers:  BG10, BG11, BG15, RV63, E47, YR16. 

Papers are from Lilybee Designs' Head Over Heels collection.  I based my sketch with a piece of frosted blue metallic cardstock embossed with the Crafts Too Snowflake Banner embossing folder.

Comments

Love that 'snow couple' Michelle, and the way you have made the card is fabulous - love the embossed metallic base.
Blessings
Maxine
Imke said…
Michelle, this is adorable ! I totally like your take on the sketch and all the different DP layers.
stampingbowd said…
Awww! I love this snowy couple!!! GREAT papers to go with!!! Cute!

Popular Posts