Always and Forever....

Happy Monday!  Today I have a fun card for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps using GG0189 Cameo, CLR047 Mini Vases, CLR012A Flowers 2 Clear Set and D012 Flowers Die.

I used some heart dies to frame my main image.  I cut elements from designer paper for the smaller hearts.    Flowers are from the Flowers 2 stamp set and have been stamped on designer paper and then accented with a white gel pen.

I have a little hit for you today.  The sentiment in the set reads I Love You Always and Forever.
I know I will likely use them separately far more often than together, so I cut them apart and it makes for much easier selective inking....and it stretches your stamp set!

Be sure to pop on by the Prickley Pear blog if you have a moment and see what the other talented designers are sharing!

Comments

Lovely card Michelle - I have cut one of my stamps - it felt like murder at the time, but it has made that particular stamp so versatile that I don't regret it al all :-).
Blessings
Maxine
Maureen R said…
Beautiful card Michelle. I love the cameo image. I think this card would be perfect for an anniversary or wedding! Hugs.
stampingbowd said…
So pretty! I like the stitching and the pretty papers!!! Great focal image!

Popular Posts