Men and More....

I have a few more cards that could be used for the men in your life.  This first one is a graduation card that features a Stampers Anonymous stamp and Tim Holtz Washi Tape.  The background is a stamp by a company I can't remember right now.  One big drawback to unmounted stamps in my book! 

I inked the music score up with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and then sprayed and stamped it on my cardstock.  Then I took the Gathered Twigs Distress Stain and Picket Fence Distress Stain and covered my cardstock in a diagonal motion.  I love this effect!

Congratulations is from Purple Onion Designs I think...again, another unmounted stamp and I'm not positive.
This card was a request for a birthday recently...you may have seen my earlier post featuring these images from Our Craft Lounge. 
 
And finally, this card was also a special request.  The images are by Inky Antics.  The canister set has been paper pieced....and I just love that mixer...wouldn't that be a pop of color in your kitchen?!  

Comments

Great cards Michelle - love the last one with the bright green mixer :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts