Thursday, June 5, 2014
This first one features stamps from 3 sets, and because I am not overly familiar with the names of the sets anymore I won't list the names.
I used the Chalk Pop technique on this card. I inked up the background with Versamark ink and then stamped it on white cardstock. You add the colors by adding different colors of chalk as desired. I did rows here. I did the same technique on the flower block. My embellishments are Candi Dots, and how cool that they match my chalk so well!
Thanks for taking a walk down memory lane with me...I have bazillions of SU! sets....and I know some have never seen ink...I think I need to remedy that..........someday!!