Guest Designer Michelle Pearson Week 2 - Doodling and Masking!

I'm so happy to share another card this week featuring the August Creative Cafe Kit! 

This week I decided to use a bit of masking on my project.

Stamp the vase image on a post it note and cut out the vase. 
Stamp the vase on white cardstock and then cover it with the post it vase.
Stamp the two floral elements as shown above so their stems are inside the vase.

Next color the vase with Copic Markers:  G46 and G43. 
Cover the the colored vase with the post it note and stamp a design on vase as shown.

Draw in a stem with an black 08 Micron Pen and color with Copic markers.
Stamp the rose bud and doodle on the blossom with a 01 Micron Pen. 
I used the Msst Zentangle Pattern on this bud.

Color the bud with Copic Markers:  R29, R24, R22. 
Fussy cut the bud and the vase images as shown.
I doodled a frame on the designer paper to frame my image. 
Start with two parallel lines. The pattern I used was a circle followed by four straight lines and repeat.
Then I put a solid dot in the center of each circle and colored the center of each set of lines...simple but quiet effective.

To make the sentiment banner put a strip of washi tape onto white cardstock.
Stamp your sentiment with Stazon ink.
Trim the edges and then cut your banner ends.
Gold sticker is from the MME Market Street Chipboard Buttons Sticker Set.
Tie black ribbon through the button an attach to card.
Add Queen and Co Sunflower bling to your sentiment banner and you have a card!

Thanks so much for taking a peek today...I look forward to sharing another fabby floral card next week!


Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit -Gold 'n Glitz
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit -Gold 'n Glitz;  My Mind's Eye -Market Street 6x6 pad
Ink: Memento Black Tuxedo; Copic Markers, Stazon Black ink
Adhesives: Dimensional 3d Pop-dots,
Embellishments:  Black Rayon Ribbon; Queen and Co. Bling adhesives; My Mind's Eye-Market Street Chipboard buttons; Washi Tape

Comments

Love the bright colours and 'tangling on this Michelle - great card.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts