Guest Designer: The Rubber Cafe Week 1

Hello!  I am so excited to have been asked to be Guest Designer for The Rubber Cafe for the month of August!  This is my first time to play with a Creative Cafe Kit.  Here is a peek at all of the lovely goodness in this kit.


Here are the two stamp kits that are included in this kit:


I chose to go with the Flower Bouquet set for my first card.  I just love the leaf image in this set.


Before I could stop myself I wast stamping it repeatedly on some green designer paper from the My Mind's Eye Market Street 6x6 paper pad.  I then added some shading to the leaves with Copic Markers G46 and G43 before cutting them out.

Included in this pack were some Bazzil Bling cardstock and black cardstock.  I matted the bling cardstock on the black and then created a wreath with the leaves I had cut out.

You can see in this photo the dimension I achieved by glue dotting the bottom of the leaf and then tucking some foam tape under the top portion of the leaf.

I colored the flower with Copic Markers R29, R24, R22, R21.  Cut out the flower, apply to card with foam tape and adorn with a Queen and Co Sunflower gem.

Stamp the two leaf images and color with Copic Markers YG67, YG17, YG25.  Attach to card as shown.

To finish off my card I wrapped some of the green seam binding around the bottom of the card and then tie a chipboard button to your card from the MME Market Street Chipboard Buttons set.  

Supplies:
All supplies in the August Creative Cafe Kit/Add-ons
The Rubber Cafe' Flower Bouquet Clear Set
My Mind's Eye Market Street 6x6 Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye Market Street Chipboard Buttons
Green Seam Binding
Queen and Co Sunflower Gem
White Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Blue Bazzill Bling Cardstock

Thanks for letting me share my project, I look forward to sharing again next week!
~michelle pearson~



Comments

What a stunning card Michelle - and congratulations on the GDT!!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts